"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Friday, April 07, 2006

I am posting the picture of the painting again since the last one was a bit blurred.This is one of my paintings! Its on a glass, painted it 2 years back.Well it basically depicts the last rulers of the Mughal dynasty according to the history.I exihibited it in my school exhibition.And the most exciting part was everyone loved the painting.A professional painter came up to one of my teacher and asked who painted it and said if that girl would like to have proffesion as an artist she has the potential and i can help her.Wow!! that was actually really encouraging.But since painting is my hobby so i like to keep it that way.Its fun to paint when ur free.:).But full time job i dont think so.I will post more of my paintings soon!!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

Would love to see more from you.. OMG!! you are mashallah se so much talented. Gr8!!

April 07, 2006 11:21 PM

 
Blogger Reza said...

mashAllah. Nice painting. Keep up the good work.

April 08, 2006 6:13 AM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Raheel:thanks a lot for appreciating it and yeah sure i will post my other paintings very soon:)

Reza:thanks a lot for commmenting and appreciating:)

All the comments that i recieve from everyone means a lot.So people keep it up!!:)

April 08, 2006 3:08 PM

 
Blogger Talha Masood said...

Holy Crap...

April 08, 2006 5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home