"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My perfect major!


You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Psychology


100%

Anthropology


92%

Engineering


75%

Sociology


75%

Art


75%

Dance


67%

Linguistics


67%

English


58%

Journalism


58%

Philosophy


50%

Biology


50%

Mathematics


50%

Theater


25%

Chemistry


17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

Well got this from "boo hoo" blog.Well that is really true result.Since i am pretty interested in psychology:)

2 Comments:

Blogger FM said...

Well Boo Hoo got it from my blog and you got it from her blog..so indirectly speaking you got it from my blog :)..so give me the credit too :@ :@ ..hehehe :)

Well..you have a nice blog :). Thanks for dropping by.

with regards
FM

April 06, 2006 10:52 AM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Fm:lol.Ofcourse the credit goes to u too.:)

April 07, 2006 4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home