"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No blogs from me for atleat 3 weeks!!

hey everybody!! You will not be able to hear from me for a while.Since my exams are about to start and i need to give my complete attention towards them.I have to study a lot, so i cant really give anytime to the blog world.So i won't be able to blog for atleast 2 to 3 weeks.I hope to do really well in the exams eventhough they are just my terminals exams but EXAMS are EXAMS after all.Aur waisay bhi Education first, baakee sab kuch baad mein:) But after my exams i will be back!! Till then take care .Byee

1 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

Good luck for your exam :). Will pray for you. >. :)

March 14, 2006 1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home