"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Junk emails in my inbox

ok fine now i am pissed off cuz off these emails that say "if u dont send this email to whateva 20,30 people or else u are gonna have bad luck,or ur die or u'll lose ur love or won't be married and bla bla bla"What the heck!!!.Why dont these people just get over this thing.Come on i dont need to forward such emails to get a good luck.whateva.And what pisses me off the most is these people send these emails in which there is sumthin about islam,i won't say all of them but yet there are.To be honest Allah is with me all the time.I dont need thse emails to tell me that if i do this then only Allah is going to be with me and i will have a good luck.Well according to me those people who make such kind of emails have the weakest faith in God.I dont mind forwarding emails that might have something useful in them but i do mind it when it is useless to send it!!Its only time wasting thing to do it.PEople shud have faith in God and do things that are worth sumthin.Instead of telling others what to do!!

2 Comments:

Blogger flamin said...

oh these are all fake mails. don't even bother even if they say the prophet (pbuh) will come in ur dream or u will go to heaven to some girl's life will be saved. it really wont happen. if it was so easy, then we'd all send e-mails worldwide abt our problems and expect it to be solved.

just ignore. if u want Allah to bless u, just pray. sending chain letters means nothing :)

April 01, 2006 9:48 PM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Md,thanks for commenting.I know that but these emails really piss me off.I wonder what these people get from all this.Anywayz welcome to my blog:)

April 02, 2006 3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home