"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Friday, April 07, 2006

This is one of my paintings! Its on a glass, painted it 2 years back.Well it basically depicts the last rulers of the Mughal dynasty according to the history.I exihibited it in my school exhibition.And the most exciting part was everyone loved the painting.A professional painter came up to one of my teacher and asked who painted it and said if that girl would like to have proffesion as an artist she has the potential and i can help her.Wow!! that was actually really encouraging.But since painting is my hobby so i like to keep it that way.Its fun to paint when ur free.:).But full time job i dont think so.I will post more of my paintings soon!! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Nostalgia said...

i know the picture is not that clear.Next time i will take a better picture.:)

April 07, 2006 2:17 AM

 
Blogger FM said...

wow..the picture is damn good..you have given a touch of professional painter...sign it before i do :D...:)

Amazing!

with regards
FM

April 07, 2006 11:13 AM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

FM :thanks a lot!For appreciating it as well as commenting.And welcome to my blog:)

April 07, 2006 2:07 PM

 
Blogger Talha Masood said...

prior comment was a customized and maybe disguized compliment....but kher...

April 09, 2006 11:39 AM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Talha masood:Disguised compliment,i see!!Anywayz sorry i didnt get ur compliment and i guess i overreacted on it.hmm.Well only if u wud have been more clear.Anywayz Welcome my blog.You can comment on anything but please be clear.lol:)And thanks for the compliment!!

April 09, 2006 12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home