"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Things currently coming to my mind!!

1.Well i feel sad for the separation of only two celebrity couples(a)Jennifer Aniston and Brat pitt
(b)nick and jessica simpson.

2.I am sooo happy tht mao is back.I love u mao.Who mao?well mao is my CAT.He was gone for more than a week.
3.Yesterday i went to my dentist.He is an Indian.But very good dentist!!Well when i went to his clinic yesterday we were waiting in the waiting room.the Tv was on and a malvari movie was on.WEll the movie was extremely pathetic.I literally felt like switching off the tv but someone else was sitting there and watching too.WEll in the movie there were two people ,both looked like some kind of wizards and both were laughing like villans,so cudn't figure out who was the villain and who was the hero.horrible picturization and as a whole the movie was unbearable.WEll i saw for 5 mins then the dentist called me.Thank GOD.

4.well i am kinda sick right now sore throat,runny nose and a headache!!!grrrr.

5.Well i made the lunch today cuz my mum was busy.Well she gave me the recipe and gave the instructions how to do it.Well the food turned out to be good.:)!!Khair its fun to cook once in a while.Although i like baking.Its fun!!
6.There is this eye infection going around here and the doctors have said to avoid wearing contact lens.hmm well ok!!
7.Salman khan is here in UAE,did a concert in Emirates palace yesterday

What is wrong with me??!!well these are the random thoughts coming to my mind rite now.Basically i am talking abt everything and nothing.:P lolz.

9 Comments:

Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

I guess there were so many these so I will also follow the same format to reply :p

1. yea, yea
2. I was studying CAT instead =P
3. Lollywood movies are even more frightening and unbearable but funny. Not funny in content but the way it is presented.
4. I have Sinus for.. I don't even remember from which age =S
5. I only know how to make cake and beverages.
6. aww!! sambhal kar rehna
7. I hate Salman Khan.. woh toh jail main tha naa!!

Ciao

April 18, 2006 11:17 PM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Raheel:lolz @ Cat,it is a cat no abbreviations lolz.yeah the lollywood movies are horrible.I havent really seen any but the trailers scare me out!!aww I hope u get well soon,Welll tht good u know how to make cake and beverages,hhmm:).Yeah i am trying to avoid wearing contact lens nowadys,yeah Salman kahn was in jail,came out on bail and now he is here.Well i dont like Salman khan too,i personally think he is a really bad actor!!

April 18, 2006 11:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalam o alaykum w..w

ohh get well soon of this flu sort of condition soon :)
so what exactly you cooked as per mom's intruction ... u shud have shared ome instructions here too .... nahiii :)

I hate it when cats com near they are cute from far only ....!
salman khan wat is he doing i uae .. he was to be in jail :)

now ... go and hav a tight sleep .. wassalam n allahhafiz

April 19, 2006 12:28 AM

 
Blogger Reza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 19, 2006 6:08 AM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Asma:W/salaam,thanks,well i made tahiri(rice) on mum's instructions.WEll yeah sure i will share the secret recipe!lolz.Yeah my sister hates cats too.She thinks they arent cute at all.Well since i love animals so wat can ido.!!:)Yaeh salman khan ran frm india,i guess and is here now.lolz.No,I think he was called here to perform in a concert.

Reza:Well my cat didnt run away!!it just went away for a while:P.To look around the city i guess!The good part is its back.SO its not like he ran away!!!:P
thanks!!hmm i will!!:)

April 19, 2006 10:18 AM

 
Blogger FM said...

1. Jeniffer Aniston rocks :)
Jessica Simpson sucks :)

2. My cat also go for a while on trips...MashaAllah sey my cat is 8-9 years old ...he comes back everytime he goes out :).

3. What did the dentist do afterwards :)...how many teeths you lost? :P

4. Hopefully you will get better :)

5. Lunch ?..Menu?..

6. eye infection..hey you better take care about your eyes..they are priceless ..:)

7. Salman Khan suck literally

with regards
FM

April 19, 2006 4:44 PM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

FM:heyzz
1.WEll yeah i dont really like jessica but i liked the couple.
2.wow,9 years.MAshallah,inshallah she'll live longer:)
3.Teeth,naw,none:P
4.inshaallah:)
5.Tahiri,i guess u know what it is!!
6.Yeah they sure are,i am taking care,thnks:)
7.yeah he sure does!!I think he shud do sumthin about his acting!!he shud take some lesssons.

April 19, 2006 4:59 PM

 
Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

Salman khan is a bad actor aur waise bhi ajeeb sa hi hai I mean lagta hai. Whenever I accidently see him in Tere Naam movie, I start vomitting =P

April 20, 2006 1:50 AM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Raheel:lolz,i rememmber tht after that movie so many guys started getting the same haircut as salman khan had in "Tera naam".i literally abhored the haircut and everyone was getting tht.I was like wht is with these crappy guys.Not all the guys ,the good and smart guys didn't but only those cheap guys did!!

April 20, 2006 2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home