"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Alright i got this test from Raheel's blog.Strange test but not tht bad results guess!!hehhe.I am 30%weird !yikes!nahi!!, and my inner child is surprised.Hmm well thts new to me.lolz.And one more thing did u notice my pet in my blog that i have adopted,cute isnt it!!heheh.WEll u can feed him too.Now thts weird!!lolz.


You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.




Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.





2 Comments:

Blogger Sleepless In Muscat said...

lol...

i got 60% weird and an angry inner child

hmmmmm

;p

April 20, 2006 8:22 PM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Ali Mehdi:60% weird and inner child is angry!!hmmm lolz:P
Anywayz these tests are not really true i guess!they re just for fun!!:)

April 21, 2006 9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home