"I expect to pass through this world but once.Any good therefore that i can do,or any kindness that i can show to any fellow creature,let me do it now.Let me not defer or neglect it,for i shall not pass this way again" Anonymous

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

away for a month!!

Heyz blogger friends,

WEll i am reallllly busy these days.I have my exams very soon.I have to study a lot.So i might not be able to blog.Anywayz i will be back after a month or so.So till then take care .see u all after a month.

PS.Don't forget me,i will be back!!:P

4 Comments:

Blogger gh said...

What a geek look you have! G'Luck!

May 03, 2006 7:58 PM

 
Blogger FM said...

best of luck!

top karna!
Position sey kum nahi ! :)

with regards
fM

May 03, 2006 9:16 PM

 
Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

Good Luck!!
Geekiness is in these days.. only because of this season of exams ;)

May 28, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Nostalgia said...

Gh:thanks!!Well i think everyone has the same looks during exams.Isn't it:P!!
!!Anywayz welcome to my blog!!:)

FM:thanks i tried!!Inshallhah hoping for good result:)

Raheel:yeah u are rite tht was the season!!anyways thanks:)

June 03, 2006 9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home